Proper attire must be worn at all times on the golf course. The dress code shall apply to adults as well as children. The dress code shall also apply to all members, their guests, and the general public.
- Shorts are permissible attire for both men and women provided they are Bermuda length or walking shorts. Shorts, skorts and skirts may not be shorter than 4″ above the knee for both men and women.
- Jogging shorts, cut-offs, cargo shorts, denim shorts, and tennis shorts are not acceptable attire.
- Bathing suits, tank tops, tee shirts, or blue jeans are not acceptable attire.
- Men must wear collared shirts, women may wear collared shirts, or they may wear designer collarless golf shirts, but tee shirts are not acceptable. Women may wear sleeveless golf shirts with a collar. All men must tuck their shirts in. Ladies may wear their shirts out as designed.
- Soft spike (non-metal) golf shoes or acceptable spike-less golf footwear must be worn at all times on the golf course.
The Golf Shop staff shall have the right to deny play on the courses or practice areas to anyone not dressed accordingly.